Applications System Specialist I
Littlefield Investment Company is currently seeking a qualified individual to fill our vacant Applications System Specialist I position. This is an entry level position that reports directly to the Vice President of Information Technology.
· Provides technical support for our business systems applications.
· Assists in the formulation of procedures and best practices for users of our business systems applications.
· Determine urgency of problems and help maintain the company's service desk.
· Perform ongoing maintenance and review of applications systems and programs.
· Design reports utilizing SQL and tools similar to Microsoft SQL Report Services and Crystal Reports.
· Other IT related user support and administration functions.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related area
· Knowledge of project management concepts
· Knowledge of basic information systems concepts
· Research and problem solving skills
· Good written and oral communication
· Knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Practices
· Application Development Abilities (Object Oriented Programming, SQL, API's)